回帖

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2024-6-10 04:17:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

===>>GO TO THE STORE<<===

п»їWeed shop 3 delivery.
So I’ve been playing the game and enjoying it a lot, but I made some awful decisions along the way; and I feel like I’m not the only one. Since not everyone that plays this game streams and has a chat that can help them out. The loading screen time is pretty long and leaves room for clarifying some stuff using tips… For example, I didn’t know about the trippy events (only saw the pictures on the store page and thought they would happen on their own) and I just learned what they are and how they get triggered by exploring the discussions, and at that point I was almost 50 hours into the game! I could have noticed them earlier if only one of the loading screen tips was like “Get high and explore the beach”
“All humans are made of meat” is simply not a tip, it’s a non-weed related fact! (and I wouldn’t be surprised if you told me you were high while tying these😄)
Instead, why can’t we have: “Press 1 to show your weed inventory, 2 to. ” “There are 3 delivery options that cost differently!” “You only need boosters for as long as the pots last!” Or you can have the tips answer some of the most asked questions on the discussion page🤷‍♂️.
Сообщения 1 – 1 из 1.
24 РёСЋРЅ. 2022 Рі. РІ 5:18.
Got an idea, how about this: Small chance of these actual tips appearing as dialogue when speaking to Burnouts? All those bums, junkies etc KNOW stuff - the problem is to get them sober enough to spill it.
I can 100% recall that stuff like "3 different delivery speeds/costs" info and tutorial ARE in the game (since -at least- the 420 update) in form of Mission Control. People really should learn to NOT auto-pilot through quests/missions.
1-4 Inventory stuff I don't think is mentioned anywhere so that could be improved. And of course there are LOTS of info that is ""kinda"" mentioned here and there but never fully explained.
Other stuff.. sounds more like a "user-related problem" IMO.
You run a Weed Shop, you can roll (or gather from trash) joints for yourself.. Wouldn't it be logical to try smoking some of them and see those bowling pins in front of your shop and all over the boardwalk? "Hmm. What else is around when I'm high? Oh cool, I found a thing that makes the screen go brrr! Hey! Time to dig up some crabs!"
And after couple of first "mistakes", who would still think "My equipment lasts X time, let's stack supplement Y for double of that!" ?
No amount of handholding can fix players paying very little attention to stuff.

buy marijuana online illinois
buy hashrate eth
weed shops in denver colorado
order 66 weed
shisha hookah wholesale
south dakota medical marijuana card online
opuntia ficus indica for sale
sour diesel kush for sale
shisha online shop kiel
legal weed uk buy
can you order marijuana online in arizona
g of weed price
cannabis seeds australia online
grass weed store
weed nugget prices
shisha hookah buy online
buying weed in albany ny
ntlmv2 hash cracker online
where to buy legal weed in thunder bay
northern lights weed buy
10 bag of weed price
medical marijuana seeds buy
where can i buy a worx weed eater
sha 2 hash online
where to buy thc products in ny
k2 synthetic weed online
buy thc vape juice nz
where can i buy marijuana seeds in tucson
weed dispensary online menu
buy marijuana online youth
buy delta 8 thc flowers uk

Buy thc vape carts canada
Bookshop cbd sydney
Larryboy and the rumor weed watch online
Shisha shops near me
Bangi shop lot
10 commandments of selling weed
The cannabis diaries website
Coffee shop amsterdam weed 1
Hemp oil thc buy 1
Quarter pound of weed price toronto
Buy marijuana online 2025
Phillies blunt price
Marijuana shop name generator
Shisha tobacco shop
Casoron weed killer for sale 1
Wedding cake prices for 150
Al feena shisha prices
Dab radio uk cheap
The acacia strain merch store
Price of eighth of weed in colorado
Cheap accommodation perth cbd
Marijuana smoke shops
Marijuana detox dri
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|资源分享网

GMT+8, 2024-7-1 23:27 , Processed in 0.048447 second(s), 19 queries .